Cyber Monday

Monday, December 01, 2014

As of recent years Cyber Monday has become the new Black Friday. Why kill yourself going to mall (literally) when you can continue to shop from the comfort of your own home or phone? Some deals are just a continuation from Black Friday, but I think this is a great time to get those pieces you have wanted but have not wanted to splurge on. So here are my favorite deals for Cyber Monday/Black Friday:

Asos - 30% off Everything! This is one of my favorite stores; it might actually be my favorite. I love these shoes and I have had my eye on this coat for ages! CODE: Ilovemondays

Urban Outfitters - $15 off $75, $25 off $100, $50 off $150  For Black Friday, UO had 25% off sale, this sale is a discount off everything, which I prefer. I can't get enough of quartz necklaces.

American Apparel - 30% off Everything, 40% off for members (Membership is free:) I really like this dress, and I have always wanted this top and I think this one in black is perfect for winter. CODE: BESTMONDAY

Unif  - 40% off Everything. One of my favorite brands of the moment. They are bringing back some sold out favorites just for the cyber sales. This top and jacket are the best.

NastyGal - Up to 50% off. They put some new really great sale items out just for today. Love this cardigan, necklace, and this dress

Forever 21 - 20% off $60, 30% off $100 And they have free shipping for everything even if you don't plan on spending more than $5. Lusting after these moto coats in tweede and suede.
CODE: Cyber20 CODE: Cyber30

H&M - 30% off Everything (That includes Alexander Wang for H&M) I am in love with this leopard coat!

Regal Rose - 25% off Select Items. Why not jewelry?

ShopBop - 15% off $250, 20% off $500, 25% off 1000+ I have only recently started checking out shopbop, but I have my eye on a few items, these jeans in black. CODE: GoBig14

Dollskill - 30% off Everything! This jacket and this sweater in white :]

Revolve - 20% off final sale. Loving these jeans in black.

Shopdixi - 20% off Everything! Cute and trendy reasonably jewelry. CODE: CYBER

Koshka - 30% off Everything! I am loving these! CODE: Mon30

WestLABoutique - 50% off Everything! This jacket is on my wishlist. CODE: Back2Black

Happy shopping everyone!

5 comments:

  1. How nice of you putting so many of the cyber Monday codes all on one post! Defiantly love a bit of online shopping!

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photography on your blog girl!!
    check out my youtube channel I just started it.
    Like comment and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjXJyGGAC9b-z1g_5ltVbXg
    www.chanellygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deals! :) Hey dear Kel, it's me :) I've been on long blog hiatus and just recently tried to get back to my blogging. I've just redesigned it too. Now reconnecting with long time blogger friends like you. Hope you remember me dear! Keep in touch!

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [FOOD] Ultimate Taste Test: Super Scoops Premium Vegan Ice Cream VLOG
    ✨ [LIFESTYLE] Can You Ditch Shampoo? #TakeAShowerWithUs with Hairstory New Wash
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos

    ReplyDelete