A Falling Out

Wednesday, October 10, 2012













Snapback Hat - DIY (Will be posted :), Denim Vest (Similar), Motorcycle style sweater (Similar), Cropped Sleeveless Turtleneck - Asos, Leggings - Blackmilkclothing, Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes - Nasty Gal, Cross necklace - Diy (Similar)  Rings/Bracelets - Forever 21, Marshall's, etc.


Hello lovelies, hello world! It's been more than a while, goodness gravy! I barely know where to begin. College and my jobs and life have been getting the better of me as of late. But not anymore! At least, not until after my exams anyway. I almost forgot what it was like to blog! The weather has been bipolar over here and I was walking back to the dorm and a thought occurred to me: I finally realized why the heck it's called New England! The bloody weather! But enough about the weather, I think I decided that I like this whole working thing, it's pretty cool! (We'll see if I can say that in a few weeks.) But, I had never had a job before and I do feel like I am really out on my own, because I sort of am, but working makes me feel like it even more. My jobs are not too bad at all so far, I think this can work (get it? my goodness, I still got it! :) So about my outfit, my goodness, I have been meaning to make this hat for ages and I finally sat down and made myself do it. But I will dedicate an entire post to it because I think it's a cool hat and it's a pretty accurate knockoff too. And the leggings, what can I say, I adore them, this is my second time wearing them and I can safely say no one on campus has a pair. I have also been wearing the coltranes to death. They are WAY better than sandals ever could hope to be, I love them so much and I will be wearing them through the fall. Gosh, I guess my whole outfit is just a bunch of new and old things I love just thrown together! It was raining that day and a little cold so I wanted to wear something warm but I offset the dark colors with a bit of midriff and the leggings. I like to be daring sometimes and wear bold outfits--well bolder than normal. I have plans for Halloween, I might not get a costume, but I will dress even louder than this! Prepare yourselves... :] My dorm is almost done, there are just a few bits that are missing; I plan to do that post very soon along with street style and autumn outfits! How is autumn treating you? And you're not feeling fall, what is your favorite season? What is your favorite fall piece to wear? Comment below and let me know! Kelly needs some sleep man class is in only hours... Peace out!


12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Glad you are back on blogging. Looking cool and unique as always. Caputured the best fall pics (guess fall is my fav season)and I´m really looking forward to see your even louder than this outfit <3

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice hat Kells :) i hate fall, miss summer so much :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, darling! Kisses from India :*****

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leggings it looks great, and the electric blue nail polish nice choice!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funky cap and pants!

    Adore your blog! Following u on google connect. Hope you can share the love back and visit/follow my blog as well.

    Much love from Canada~
    KD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaa your pants are so cool. I especially LOVE your accessories! Awesome!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangley1

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love everything about this outfit, you look so amazing! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for your message on my blog, I am following you now via bloglovin.
    I look forward to reading your future posts :)
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos & I Love your style dear...



    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome outfit!
    i like the first picture, craziness is my fav trait

    ReplyDelete
  11. you style good.. it looks rebellious but you are still so awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool style you got! thanks for your comment, i was glad to hear it. :)

    http://allbrightness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete