London Calling

Saturday, July 28, 2012























I simply HAD to add a famous telephone booth shot!

Hey all! Sorry I haven't posted in days, the internet actually went down when I sat down to finally sat down to write last night. Apparently there was a thunderstorm... So anyway, I watched the London Olympic Games opening ceremony tonight--all 5 hours of it! My mom and my sister left after a bit, it was dragging on at some points. It was great, but long! And a few weeks ago, my Dad returned from the UK. He said it's a bit depressing and it rains ALL the time. I don't believe it; I still wish that he brought me! One day... But, I have some pictures from the trip that I wanted to share and in spirit of the London Olympic Games! (And well just because I think London is awesome.) I can't wait to watch them tomorrow! Which events are your favorite? What are you most excited about? Comment below and let me know if you are so inclined... :]

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :) I'm going to really enjoy watching the swimming and gymnastic events the most!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! And ditto for me, gymnastics is awesome, and I love Ryan Lochte! I am following your blog btw, I hope we can both follow each other!

      Delete
  2. WOW, I did not know that Swans were that huge!

    - Gracie J
    http://stbgfashionforward.blogspot.com/
    Comment. Follow. Share

    ReplyDelete